For the safety of our patients and our Therapists, please answer the following questions before booking:
1. Are you experiencing any of the following: a fever, a worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
2. Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19:
4. Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatique/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain or nausea/vomitting?
5. If you are over 65 years of age, are you experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline or worsening of chronic conditions?
If the response to any of these questions is YES, you cannot receive Massage Therapy treatment at this time. Please either call 811 or go to https://bc.thrive.health/ or contact physician for further guidance and advice. Please schedule later after you are safe to be treated. If you have already booked an appointment and need to cancel, please do so using our online booking system to cancel. If it is less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment and you need to cancel, please phone 604-879-5995 and leave a message so that we can cancel your appointment for you. Our cancellation policy is temporarily relaxed to allow cancellation of less than 24 hours so you can be in compliance with the above pre-screening checklist.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT: PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO APPOINTMENT – We will have some disposable masks for patients who have forgotten theirs but we have a very limited supply. Screen upon arrival. You will be asked the same pre-screen questions as above before allowed into treatment room. Please note that ONLY those with a scheduled appointment will be permitted into clinic unless person with appointment is a minor or requires assistance. If someone is picking you up, they must remain outside of clinic and will not be permitted inside. Upon entry to clinic, please use hand sanitizer. If you are completing an intake form or consent form, you will be provided with a sanitized pen or you can use your own. If this is your first appointment since May 19, you will be required to sign a new consent form.
CLINIC DISINFECTANT PROTOCOLS – Enhanced cleaning such as: all surfaces used by RMT and patient are sanitized after each treatment including all doorknobs, payment counter, chair in wait room and chair and small table in treatment room. We have removed all magazines, fabric decor from wait room. TREATMENT ROOM All linens, blankets are single use only for each patient. Please leave clothes on chair in treatment room to prepare for massage as that chair is disinfected between each patient. AFTER TREATMENT Please resume wearing of mask before leaving treatment room. Payment by credit card using square payment system (requires touch by Therapist) or by e-transfer directly to your therapist.